Hello and welcome to all.In this article we will be getting some hands on knowledge over some of the leading programming language and that is Python. Before moving on further with the task let us first understand the agenda.
Creating a Command line personal assistant which will help you in doing some day to day tasks. It will cover commands like-
- Search your query in Stack Overflow
- Search your query in Wikipedia.
- Tell you today’s news.
- Send Email on your behalf.
- Tell you the current date and time.
- Play music.
- Ask about it’s creator.
- Open your IDE,Notepad.
- Open your Chrome Web browser.
- Search anything on YouTube.
- If confused about it’s ability,ask for what do you do?
- Take help for the documentation of each command.
- To end it,ask for shut down or simply say shutdown.
So let us move directly to the one of the best python beginner's project.
Before heading up, lets talk something about Python.Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
- pyttsx3 — For text to speech conversion.
- os — Launching OS commands and files.
- smtplib — For sending emails.
- wikipedia — For getting info from wikipedia.
- datetime — For current date and time.
- webbrowser — For launching any URL in Web Browser.
- bs4 & urllib — For web scraping.
Now let us move to the code.It is created using simple if and else and some libraries.
Hope you find that code easy and readable.Now lets see how it works.
And we can also do some more things in this task like I have created for this code in this way that our programs is taking input in Text form. But in the next update we will be focusing on voice recognition and making it more professional.And so for this it, to get the latest version of alena, don’t forget to fork my Repo.
Thank you Everyone for reading .!! Bella Ciao